Watermelon Shampoo Bar
Recommended Hair Type: All Hair Types
●Watermelon Seed Oil: is packed with vitamins, minerals and fatty acids which helps promote healthy and strong hair. It assists to strengthen and hydrate hair strands, aids moisture, shine and helps to dissolve excess sebum build up.
●Cupuacu Butter: is a highly moisturising emollient butter which moisturises and nourishes dry and brittle hair. The butter contains various essential fatty acids, which helps promote hair elasticity and also forms a protective barrier against harsh UV rays.
●Bamboo extract: is high in silica giving smoothness, shininess and strength to hair.
●Baobab Protein: one of the most powerful hair repair complexes. Has a unique combination of hair-loving amino acids to help damage recovery, reinforce strands, improve elasticity and reducing breakage, while conditioning and nourishing the hair.
GOOD TO KNOW:
Watermelon naturally contains citrulline that increases the level of arginine and is therefore known for promoting hair growth.
HOW TO USE:
- Wet hair and shampoo bar.
- Directly rub wet bar onto hair with small circles creating a lather or rub wet bar in hands to create a lather first, then apply to hair.
- Gently massage the lather into your hair and scalp evenly with your fingers.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or for extra dirty or oily hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer lasting product.