- Watermelon Seed Oil: is packed with vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids which helps promote healthy and strong hair. It helps to strengthen and hydrate hair strands, aids moisture, shine and helps to dissolve excess sebum build-up.
- Cupuacu Butter: is a highly moisturizing emollient butter which moisturizes and nourishes dry and brittle hair. The butter contains various essential fatty acids, which helps promote hair elasticity and also forms a protective barrier against harsh UV rays.
- Bamboo extract: is high in silica giving smoothness, shininess, and strength to hair.
- Baobab Protein: one of the most powerful hair repair complexes. Has a unique combination of hair-loving amino acids to help damage recovery, reinforce strands, improve elasticity, and reducing breakage, while conditioning and nourishing the hair.
Good to know:
Watermelon naturally contains citrulline that increases the level of arginine and is therefore known for promoting hair growth.
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and conditioner bar.
- Rub conditioner bar directly onto hair focusing on mid-length to ends.
- Gently massage the product into hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or needed to thoroughly condition hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer-lasting product.