Teddy Bear Hair Conditioner Bar
●Calendula: is often used to improve the scalp condition. Its regenerative properties help protect the hair and scalp against cell-damaging free radicals. This plant also adds shine while soothing and calming sensitive or irritated scalps.
●Tucuma Butter: is an exotic Amazonian butter, ideal for frizzy, dull, and damaged hair. It is classified as a vegetable silicone, which means that it will mimic the attributes which are found in common silicone products minus the harmful hair effects. When applied to the hair it will create a shielding screen while not clogging the pores, weighing it down, or drying it out. Tucuma butter also contains lots of beta carotene, which will become vitamin A and is an essential vitamin for more vibrant and healthy hair.
●Shea Butter: is packed with Vitamin A and E along with essential fatty acids. Shea butter has anti-inflammatory properties that also help reduce redness and scalp irritation.
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and conditioner bar.
- Rub conditioner bar directly onto hair focusing on mid-length to ends.
- Gently massage the product into hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or needed to thoroughly condition hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer-lasting product.