Namaste Shampoo and Conditioner Bar
Recommended Hair Type: Normal and Mixed Hair
- Ucuuba butter: has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, making it useful for relieving scalp conditions such as dandruff and eczema. Rich in essential fatty acids, ucuuba butter can help prevent hair damage from free-radicals, improve shine, elasticity and help keep hair hydrated longer.
- Bhringaraj: is an amazing plant used in ayurveda medicine against hair loss. It has anti-inflammatory and healing properties, great for stimulating growth and soothing an inflamed scalp.
- Amla: adds amazing shine and texture to your hair. The vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients present in the amla increases scalp circulation, strengthens hair follicles and stimulates healthy new growth.
- Murumuru Butter: is a super emollient butter from the Amazon forest. It’s known to promote moisture retention and restore sheen and softness while improving the flexibility of your hair. Absolutely wonderful for conditioning dry, brittle or damaged hair.
- Horsetail: is known to cure a number of hair problems, including baldness and dandruff. Contains a high level of silica which is a compound that strengthens hair. Also contains selenium, a mineral essential for proper hair growth, which helps your body process iodine and regulate the growth of your hair.
- Cayenne: contains capsaicin which is a compound that stimulates hair growth. Capsaicin stimulates blood circulation to the hair follicles, which ensures better nutrition and healthier hair growth.
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and shampoo bar.
- Directly rub wet bar onto hair with small circles creating a lather or rub wet bar in hands to create a lather first, then apply to hair.
- Gently massage the lather into your hair and scalp evenly with your fingers.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or for extra dirty or oily hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer lasting product.