Maracujá Shampoo Bar
Recommended For All Hair Types
- Maracujá Oil: has twice as many antioxidants as argan oil and its emollient properties help combat dry hair, leaving hair soft and silky. It is also high in vitamin E that helps strengthen the hair follicle, which means it prevents damage that dry, brittle hair can cause. It also promotes hydration and its high linoleic acid content is essential for a healthy scalp and aiding hair growth.
- Panthenol: also known as vitamin B5 helps moisturize hair and reduce dehydration. It forms a smooth, even film over hair cuticles that enhance light reflection and makes tresses look shinier and glossier. What’s more, the smooth film gives hair strands “slip” to discourage nasty knots or tangles.
- Marshmallow Root: hydrates, sheathes and softens hair leaving it shiny. It’s also a strong detangler and helps calm scalp irritations.
- Tucuma Butter: is an exotic Amazonian butter, ideal for frizzy, dull or damaged hair. It is classified as a vegetable silicone, which means that it will mimic the attributes which are found in common silicone products minus the harmful hair effects. When applied to the hair it will create a shielding screen while not clogging the pores, weighing it down, or drying it out. Tucuma butter also contains lots of beta carotene, which will become vitamin A and is an essential vitamin for more vibrant and healthy hair
- Enhances shine and revitalizes hair.
- Regulates and balances scalp condition, making hair silky and smooth.
- Helps prevent split ends.
- Improves hair manageability.
HOW TO USE:
- Wet hair and shampoo bar.
- Directly rub wet bar onto hair with small circles creating a lather or rub wet bar in hands to create a lather first, then apply to hair.
- Gently massage the lather into your hair and scalp evenly with your fingers.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or for extra dirty or oily hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer lasting product.