- Enhances shine and revitalizes hair.
- Helps to protect your hair from future damage.
- Helps prevent split ends.
- Improves hair manageability.
- Maracujá oil has twice as many antioxidants as argan oil and its emollient properties help combat dry hair, leaving hair soft and silky. It is also high in vitamin E that helps strengthen the hair follicle, which means it prevents damage that dry, brittle hair can cause. It also promotes hydration and its high linoleic acid content is essential for a healthy scalp and aiding hair growth.
- Tucuma Butter is an exotic Amazonian butter, ideal for frizzy, dull or damaged hair. It is classified as a vegetable silicone, which means that it will mimic the attributes which are found in common silicone products minus the harmful hair effects. When applied to the hair it will create a shielding screen while not clogging the pores, weighing it down, or drying it out. Tucuma butter also contains lots of beta carotene, which will become vitamin A and is an essential vitamin for more vibrant and healthy hair.
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and conditioner bar.
- Rub conditioner bar directly onto hair focusing on mid-length to ends.
- Gently massage the product into hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or needed to thoroughly condition hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer-lasting product.