Lavender Hair Conditioner Bar
●Lavender Essential Oil: stimulates the scalp and, as aroma therapy, reduces stress helping to promote healthy hair growth. This oil also has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties which help in preventing the growth of bacteria and fungi. When lavender oil is applied to the hair or scalp, it helps prevent common issues such as dandruff and itchy scalp.
●Kokum Butter: naturally contains garcinol, which exhibits antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It’s perfect for stimulating the scalp for healthy hair growth, helps cell oxygenation and makes it easier for nutrients to be absorbed by the scalp.
●Jojoba Oil: is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair such as B vitamins, vitamin C, E, copper and zinc. Because it helps strengthen hair, it can also help prevent hair loss.
●Oat Protein: is an all vegetable moisturizer that adds softness, texture and manageability to the hair. Rich in proteins, it penetrates the hair shaft, replaces lost proteins and strengthens from the inside out, helping give hair a velvety feel, shine and bounce.
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and conditioner bar.
- Rub conditioner bar directly onto hair focusing on mid length to ends.
- Gently massage product into hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or needed to thoroughly condition hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer lasting product.