Honeymoon Shampoo Bar
Recommended Hair Type: Normal Hair, Dry Hair
● Honey: is an emollient which makes it an incredible hair conditioner that smoothens and strengthens the hair follicles reducing breakage. It is rich in antioxidants which prevent damage and possesses antibacterial and antiseptic qualities, keeping your scalp and hair healthy. Using honey as a hair care ingredient not only boosts hair growth but also stimulates hair re-growth.
● Aloe Vera Juice: carries antioxidants, anti-fungal and moisturizing properties which are great for dry or damaged hair. It is a great source of vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, E, calcium, folic acid, proteins, magnesium and amino acids improving hair growth and elasticity which helps prevent breakage.
● Shea Butter: is packed with Vitamin A and E along with essential fatty acids. Shea butter has anti-inflammatory properties that also help reduce redness and scalp irritation.
● Almond Oil: can make hair stronger and less prone to split ends and contains high amounts of vitamin E which is a natural antioxidant. Antioxidants neutralize the problematic free-radicals that affect hair health. Almond oil also helps in tackling damaged hair caused by various factors like pollution, chemicals, heat, etc.
● Geranium Essential Oil: is best known for strengthening hair follicles and strands. This sweet floral scented essential oil contains antioxidants that repair damage and add shine to hair.
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and shampoo bar.
- Directly rub wet bar onto hair with small circles creating a lather or rub wet bar in hands to create a lather first, then apply to hair.
- Gently massage the lather into your hair and scalp evenly with your fingers.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or for extra dirty or oily hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer lasting product.