Honeymoon Hair Conditioner Bar
● Honey: is an emollient which makes it an incredible hair conditioner that smoothens and strengthens the hair follicles, reducing breakage. It is rich in antioxidants which prevents damage and comprises antibacterial and antiseptic qualities keeping your scalp and hair healthy. Using honey as a hair care ingredient not only boosts hair growth but also stimulates hair re-growth.
● Rice bran oil: contains inositol, a carbohydrate compound that prevents dandruff and reduces split ends.
● Babassu Oil: is great for moisturizing and deep conditioning dry, brittle, and damaged hair. Also great for dandruff and irritated scalps.
● Tucuma Butter: is an exotic Amazonian butter, ideal for frizzy, dry, dull and damaged hair. It is classified as vegetable silicon, which means that it will mimic the attributes which are found in common silicone products minus the harmful hair effects. When applied to the hair it will create a shielding screen while not clogging the pores, weighing it down, or drying it out. Tucuma butter also contains lots of beta carotene, which will become vitamin A and is an essential vitamin for more vibrant and healthy hair.
● Geranium essential oil: is best known for strengthening hair follicles and strands. This sweet, floral scented essential oil contains antioxidants that repair damaged and add shine to hair.
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and conditioner bar.
- Rub conditioner bar directly onto hair focusing on mid length to ends.
- Gently massage product into hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or needed to thoroughly condition hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer lasting product.