Hello Sunshine Moisturizing Cream Bar
● Cocoa Butter: makes an excellent skin moisturizer and is high in antioxidants which help fight off free-radical damage to the skin.
● Kokum Butter: has antibacterial, anti -inflammatory, and antioxidant properties that make it ideal for damaged skin. Also a great alternative for those with sensitive skin.
● Gardenia Essential Oil: has many uses in aromatherapy, improves your mood, reduces anxiety and induces relaxation. This flower oil has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which help prevent free radicals from making oxidative stress in the human body.
● Bergamot Essential Oil: the flavonoids present in bergamot oil are very good relaxants. They soothe the nerves and reduce nervous tension, anxiety, and stress, all of which can help cure ailments associated with stress, insomnia, and depression. They can stimulate the activity of certain hormones in the body like dopamine and serotonin, which induces feelings of relaxation and sedation.
HOW TO USE
- Activate the cream with warm water.
- Rub the bar between your hands until cream is made or slide the bar directly on wet skin.
- Massage skin gently.
- To dry, pat your skin lightly with a towel.
- Allow bar to dry between uses.