Coconut Shampoo Bar
Recommended Hair Type: Normal Hair, Oily Hair
●Tucuma Butter: is an exotic Amazonian butter, ideal for frizzy, dull and damaged hair. It is classified as a vegetable silicone, which means that it will mimic the attributes which are found in common silicone products minus the harmful hair effects. When applied to the hair it will create a shielding screen while not clogging the pores, weighing it down, or drying it out. Tucuma butter also contains lots of beta carotene, which will become vitamin A and is an essential vitamin for more vibrant and healthy hair.
●Coconut Oil: stimulates hair growth by getting deep into the follicles and promoting scalp health. Adds a wonderful shine and softness to the hair and prevents hair breakage and split ends.
●Plant Keratin: improves the strength and elasticity of the hair as well as combing ability of wet and dry hair. Hair will be easier to comb, as vegetable keratin reduces frizz and static, and makes hair look brighter and healthier.
●Coconut Milk: contains lauric acid, which is what gives coconut milk its anti-fungal, anti-viral, and antibacterial properties. Lauric acid is a natural antiseptic that will help with dandruff, skin and scalp infections along with a dry, itchy scalp. At the same time, it softens the hair and makes it smoother.
●Lemon Oil: is best used on oily hair. It will clarify and help dry up some of the excess oil while the antimicrobial properties will assist with any latent fungus. Dandruff will also find relief from its antiseptic benefits.
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and shampoo bar.
- Directly rub wet bar onto hair with small circles creating a lather or rub wet bar in hands to create a lather first, then apply to hair.
- Gently massage the lather into your hair and scalp evenly with your fingers.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or for extra dirty or oily hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer lasting product.