Coconut Hair Conditioner Bar
●Tucuma Butter: is an exotic Amazonian butter, ideal for frizzy, dry, dull and damaged hair. Is classified as vegetable silicon, which means that it will mimic the attributes which are found in common silicone products minus the harmful hair effects. When applied to the hair it will create a shielding screen while not clogging the pores, weighing it down, or drying it out. Tucuma butter also contains lots of beta carotene which will supply vitamin A, an essential vitamin for more vibrant and healthy hair.
●Coconut Oil: stimulates hair growth penetrating deep into the follicles, promotes scalp health, adds shine and softness and prevents hair breakage.
●Lemon Oil: is best used on oily hair. It will clarify and help dry up some of the excess oil while the antimicrobial properties will assist with any latent fungus. Dandruff will also find relief due to its antiseptic benefits.
●Rice Protein: is known to soften the hair and increase volume, moisture, shine and flexibility. It can help fight dandruff and dry scalp, promote the growth of healthy, strong hair, treat split ends and even undo some of the damage done through chemical treatments and dyes.
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and conditioner bar.
- Rub conditioner bar directly onto hair focusing on mid length to ends.
- Gently massage product into hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or needed to thoroughly condition hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer lasting product.