Glide Shaving Bar
● Calendula Oil: due to its anti-inflammatory properties, this herb is often used to treat rashes, sunburns, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites and other mild skin irritations. This herb contains natural regenerative properties and promotes quick healing of the skin.
● Green Clay: this clay is rejuvenating, healing, and great for shrinking large pores and removing impurities. French Green Clay has long been known for its detoxifying benefits because of its unique blend of minerals including dolomite, manganese, silica, copper, phosphorous, magnesium, zinc and calcium. The green color is due to the clay’s iron oxide and decomposed plant matter content.
● White Clay: is a great option for almost all skin types as it works to very gently draw dirt and build up out from underneath the surface of the skin and absorb any excess oil that may be clogging up the pores. Ideal for normal and mature skin, it may help reduce pore size while working as a mild exfoliant and refining the surface of the complexion without irritating it to reveal softened, purified and clarified skin.
● Oatmeal: made up of key components beta glucan and avenanthramides, acts as a natural, deep penetrating moisturizer that reduces the itching caused by dry skin.
HOW TO USE
- Wet the intended shaving area with water.
- Create a lather either by rubbing the bar with a wet shaving brush, or rubbing wet bar with wet hands.
- Apply lather with brush or hands to intended shaving area.
- Shave and rinse.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and maximum duration of product.
- Considering using our Silky Feel after shave cream to soothe and protect skin from irritation.