Mojito Shampoo Bar
Recommended Hair Type: Normal Hair, Itchy Scalp
●Spearmint Oil: has a cooling menthol effect which makes it an excellent remedy for itchiness and dryness, but the biggest benefit is that spearmint oil can also stimulate the hair follicles and increase blood flow, improving circulation and oxygen distribution to strengthen hair and help it grow more quickly.
●Oatmeal: reparative and moisturizing effects are beneficial to the hair and scalp. Colloidal oatmeal soothes dry, itchy scalps and prevents further dandruff from occurring.
●Murumuru Butter: is a super emollient butter from the Amazon Forest. It’s known to promote moisture retention and restore sheen and softness while improving the flexibility of your hair. Absolutely wonderful for conditioning dry, brittle or damaged hair.
●Cupuacu Butter: is a highly moisturising emollient butter which hydrates and nourishes dry and brittle hair. The butter contains various essential fatty acids, which help promote hair elasticity and also form a protective barrier against harsh UV rays.
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and shampoo bar.
- Directly rub wet bar onto hair with small circles creating a lather or rub wet bar in hands to create a lather first, then apply to hair.
- Gently massage the lather into your hair and scalp evenly with your fingers.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or for extra dirty or oily hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer lasting product.