Quinoa Shampoo Bar
Recommended Hair Type: Frizzy Hair, Damaged Hair, Color Treated Hair
●Quinoa Protein & Extract: restores the hydration of the hair cuticle due to its high content of amino acids. The hair will be shinier with improved body and styling ease. Quinoa can help hair growth while preventing breakage.
●Jojoba Oil: is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair such as B vitamins, vitamin C, E, copper and zinc. Because it helps strengthen hair, it can also help prevent hair loss.
●Plant Keratin: improves the strength and elasticity of hair, as well as the combing ability of wet and dry hair. Hair will be easier to comb, as vegetable keratin reduces frizz and static and makes hair look brighter and healthier.
●Aloe Vera Juice: carries antioxidants, anti-fungal and moisturizing properties which are great for dry or damaged hair. It is a great source of vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, E, calcium, folic acid, proteins, magnesium and amino acids improving hair growth and elasticity which helps prevent breakage.
●Mango Butter: is full of minerals and vitamins, which helps maintain hair and scalp healthy and strong by reducing dryness and breakage.
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and shampoo bar.
- Directly rub wet bar onto hair with small circles creating a lather or rub wet bar in hands to create a lather first, then apply to hair.
- Gently massage the lather into your hair and scalp evenly with your fingers.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or for extra dirty or oily hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer lasting product.