Quinoa Hair Conditioner Bar
●Quinoa Protein & Extract: restores the hydration of the hair cuticle due to its high content of amino acids. The hair will be shinier with improved body and styling ease. Quinoa can help hair growth while preventing breakage.
●Shea Butter: is filled with Vitamin A and E along with essential fatty acids. Shea butter has anti-inflammatory properties that also help reduce redness and scalp irritation.
●Cocoa Butter: protects hair from harmful elements such as chlorine and UV rays, making it a must-have for summer days at the pool.
●Plant Keratin: improves the strength and elasticity of the hair as well as combing ability of wet and dry hair. Hair will be easier to comb, as vegetable keratin reduces frizz and static, and makes hair look brighter and healthier.
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and conditioner bar.
- Rub conditioner bar directly onto hair focusing on mid-length to ends.
- Gently massage the product into hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or needed to thoroughly condition hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer-lasting product.
Best Conditioner Bar Recipe