Chamomile Shampoo Bar
Recommended Hair Type: Delicate Skin, Kids
●Shea Butter: is packed with Vitamin A and E along with essential fatty acids. Shea butter has anti-inflammatory properties that also help reduce redness and scalp irritation.
●Aloe Vera Juice: carries antioxidants, anti-fungal and moisturizing properties which are great for dry or damaged hair. It is a great source of vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, E, calcium, folic acid, proteins, magnesium and amino acids improving hair growth and elasticity which helps prevent breakage.
●Chamomile Extract: exhibits anti-inflammatory properties and can soothe an itchy, dry scalp helping with dandruff issues and promoting healthy, shiny hair.
●Agave: has the ability to deep condition. The sugars in agave nectar draw water to the hair, so it acts as a hair taming humectant and has the potential to restore and rejuvenate hair that is unmanageable, frizzy, dry or dull.
●Oatmeal: reparative and moisturizing effects are beneficial to the hair and scalp. Colloidal oatmeal soothes dry, itchy scalps and prevents further dandruff from occurring.
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and shampoo bar.
- Directly rub wet bar onto hair with small circles creating a lather or rub wet bar in hands to create a lather first, then apply to hair.
- Gently massage the lather into your hair and scalp evenly with your fingers.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or for extra dirty or oily hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer lasting product.