Damaged, dry, curly and wavy hair
- Restores vitality
Andiroba Oil: is an Amazonian oil rich in anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties which helps moisturize hair without leaving a greasy appearance or feel. It also helps reduce frizz, split ends, and leaves hair softer and shinier. It is great for curly, wavy, damaged and dry hair.
Shea Butter: is rich in naturally occurring triglycerides, Omega 6 fatty acids and has a high oleic content. This means that natural shea butter provides deep penetrating moisture that adds lubricity to the hair shaft which prevents breakage and promotes growth.
Tomato Bioferment: Contains lycopene, an antioxidant that can further protect the hair from oxidative stress.
Rice Amino Acids: help increase flexibility, moisture, shine and soften hair. They also penetrate into the hair shaft to improve the strength of hair, particularly hair that has been chemically treated.
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and conditioner bar.
- Rub conditioner bar directly onto hair focusing on mid-length to ends.
- Gently massage the product into hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or needed to thoroughly condition hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer-lasting product.