Agua de Jamaica Shampoo Bar
Recommended hair type: normal hair, oily hair
● Hibiscus extract: is loaded with vitamins and nutrients that are beneficial for the hair. It will help premature aging, prevent hair loss, split ends and frizz while balancing the pH of the scalp. Also active as an astringent, reducing hair oil.
● Shea butter: is packed with vitamins A and E along with essential fatty acids. Shea butter has anti-inflammatory properties that also help reduce redness and irritation of the scalp.
● Organic Argan Oil: has many benefits when used on hair. It can act as a moisturizer for the scalp to combat dandruff and dry scalp, promote the growth of healthy and strong hair, treat split ends and even undo part of the damaged damage through chemical treatments and dyes.
●Tucuma Butter: is an exotic Amazonian butter, ideal for curly, dull hair and infections. It is classified as a plant silicone, which means it will mimic the attributes found in common silicone products minus the harmful effects on the hair. When applied to hair, it creates a protective screen without clogging, straightening or drying pores. Tucuman butter also contains a large amount of beta carotene, which is converted to vitamin A, and is an essential vitamin for healthier, more vibrant hair.
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and shampoo bar.
- Directly rub wet bar onto hair with small circles creating a lather or rub wet bar in hands to create a lather first, then apply to hair.
- Gently massage the lather into your hair and scalp evenly with your fingers.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if desired or for extra dirty or oily hair.
- Allow bar to dry between uses for best results and a longer lasting product.